Get Quick Funding with Utah Factoring Companies
Whether you have a business in Provo, Salt Lake City, Ogden, or anywhere else in Utah, we can help you get the working capital that you need for your business by invoice factoring. We will pair your business the appropriate Utah factoring company for your business needs to help you immediately boost your cash flow.
If you have receivables, we can help you get working capital. We’ll help you locate a Utah factoring company that will buy your open invoices at a discount, and then give you the cash. They bill your customers for the full amount of the invoices, and when paid in full, the remainder of the balance is returned to you, minus a small fee.
Utah Invoice Factoring Companies Work With:
- Start-up entities in need of capital
- Businesses with poor credit or no credit at all
- Companies experiencing unprecedented growth
- Business that have gone through bankruptcy
Factor Finders is Different
Traditional bank loans are difficult to get, and bank regulations require intense business scrutiny. For example, banks conduct detailed credit checks and careful inventories of collateral, including machinery and equipment. Businesses will not qualify if they fail to meet all the requirements. The approval process can take weeks or months, and, if approved, businesses usually do not receive all the funding that they need. Additionally, they now have debt on their balance sheets and loans to repay.
We work with a large network of experienced, reliable, and knowledgeable Utah factoring companies. After we understand your company and its specific needs, we match you with a company in our network that we believe can help you best.
We assign an account manager to your business, and they will guide you through the invoice factoring process as well as work with you every step of the way.
Factoring Companies Offer Utah Businesses A Better Alternative
- Approval takes 3 to 5 business days
- Funding disbursed in 24 hours or less
- Borrow only what you need, when you need it
- No loans to repay
- No debts on balance sheets
- Option to take advantage of vendor’s early pay discounts
- No credit checks, our process is based upon the credit of your customers