Invoice Factoring for the Medical Industry
Factor Finders has decades of experience in the factoring industry. Although healthcare deals can be difficult to fund, we partner with multiple factoring companies that specialize in medical receivables . How does factoring your medical invoices work?
Factor Medical Invoices in Four Easy Steps:
- Send claims to insurance carriers, HMO’s and/or Medicare/Medicaid.
- Send copies of those claims to a medical invoice factoring company.
- Receive an advance of up to 85% of your net collectibles.
- The medical invoice factor receives payments on the claims, takes its fees and releases the remaining reserve back to you.
It’s That Simple!
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form below and one of our factoring experts will help you on your way!
Why Work with Factor Finders?
The world of invoice factoring can be new and intimidating. It’s hard to know where to start: “How do I choose which company is best for my business? What will my rates be like? How does the process work?” That’s where we come in. Factor Finders is well-established within the invoice factoring industry and we have partnerships with factoring companies across the United States and Canada. Working with us is fast and easy–after a brief conversation about your business, we’ll be able to connect you with an Account Manager that specializes in your industry. If you can’t wait any longer for your medical invoices to be paid, we can help. Call us today for more information!
Invoice factoring is a practical solution for any industry in the healthcare field, no matter where you’re located:
- Invoice Factoring for Doctors
- AR Factoring for Physicians’ Practices
- Nursing Homes Invoice Funding
- Hospital Receivables Factoring
- Medical Factoring for Home Healthcare Companies
- Rehabilitation Clinic Invoice Funding
- Ambulance Service Providers
- Radiology Centers
- MRI Clinics
Search by State
Funding Solutions Provided in