Short Term Solutions for Long Term Growth
It can be difficult to grow your business without extra cash flow. Factor Finders is introducing a new type of short-term funding to help you achieve long-term financial freedom. Our loan options are quick, easy and we can offer you the lowest rates in the industry. Loans used to be a “last resort,” or an emergency financial solution–not anymore! Let our loan programs be a bridge from where you are now, to where you want to be!
What is an Unsecured Business Loan?
Unlike a traditional loan obtained from a big bank or other funding sources, an unsecured business loan can be obtained without using collateral or other assets. Funds can be obscured in various different ways, including credit cards and/or direct advances, depending on what works best for your business! Qualified borrowers can borrow up to 90 percent of their gross monthly sales to increase their working capital, regardless of whether or not other assets have been pledged elsewhere. Whatever you need working capital for, an unsecured business loan can help your business reach new goals.
How to Apply
It’s easier than you might imagine! Conventional loans can take weeks or even months to obtain–our loan options can be secured in as little as 48 hours! Here’s what you need to apply:
- Loan application
- 3-6 months business bank statements
That’s it! Factor Finders works with almost any industry and approval is fast. Additionally, we are able to fund start-ups and companies with poor credit. Call us today for more information on how to get started!
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form below and one of our factoring experts will help you on your way!
Benefits of an Unsecured Business Loan
First, don’t let the word “unsecured” scare you. It simply means that you don’t have to use collateral to obtain the funds you need, unlike a car or house loan, for example. Furthermore, there are many benefits to obtaining working capital so that you can grow. It takes money to make money, even though you might not necessarily need a loan. A loan can be a great way to invest in your business’s future and can help you overcome short-term hurdles to ensure long-term growth. Other reasons to obtain an unsecured business loan:
- Equipment or technology upgrades: for start-ups especially, buying capital equipment and technology can be one of, if not the most expensive cost. Additionally, if your business falls behind in technological advances in your industry, you could fall behind financially as well. A loan can help you cover these costs upfront!
- Location expansion, renovation or relocation: The saying, “location, location, location,” might be an old adage, but it’s certainly true. If your business could be doing better in a better location, a short-term loan can help you fund the move. Or, if your business is already doing very well and you’re ready to expand, an unsecured loan is a great option to invest in a new space.
- Hiring and training new staff: Hiring and training employees can be expensive. Often a lower priority, it’s still not cheap to make sure your staff can do their job to the best of their ability. Having knowledgeable employees will reduce turnover, thus it’s extremely important to invest in quality training programs.
- Increase marketing efforts: Want to ramp up your marketing to help bring in more sales? Again, it can be hard to fully invest and justify additional marketing costs when cash is tight. A loan can give you a little breathing room while increasing your revenue and brand recognition.
- One-time funding opportunity: Don’t need a continuous, on-going line of credit? An unsecured loan is a great option for borrowers that just need a one-time boost via a single transaction.
We get it: sometimes a large sum of cash-on-hand in order to move forward on projects or objectives just isn’t realistic, depending on your industry. Factor Finders is committed to helping your company find the funding it needs.