Tired of Waiting to Get Paid for Your Government Receivables?
Government contracts can be extremely lucrative for your business; however, it can take a notoriously long time to get paid for your work or services. That’s where we come in. By using Factor Finders’ invoice factoring services, you can get paid up to 90% of the total invoice without having to wait 30, 60, or even 90 days for the government to submit payment. Factor Finders has partnerships and account managers that are experts in factoring government receivables of all types, including factoring for government transportation contracts. If slow-paying clients are holding up your ability to do your best business, let Factor Finders help!
How Invoice Factoring Works:
- After a brief conversation about your business and company’s objectives, we will connect you with one of our partners that works with government receivables.
- Your account manager will send you an application that takes roughly 3-5 business days to process and set up your account. Once approved, you can begin to send your factoring company the invoices you’d like to factor!
- Your account manager will verify the invoices, and then advance you up to 90% of the invoice within 24 hours.
- Once your debtor pays the invoice, the factoring company will release the remaining amount back to you minus a small fee for factoring services.
- Repeat with as many invoices as you’d like, as often as you want!
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form below and one of our factoring experts will help you on your way!
Tired of Searching for the Perfect Factor on Your Own?
Let Factor Finders help you! We take the time to get to know your business and why you want to factor. Then, we’ll match you with one of our funding partners to get you started. We’ve spent years cultivating relationships with different factoring companies that specialize in almost any industry. It can be overwhelming to try and understand every aspect of each different program, especially when you’re new to factoring. Factor Finders will help you take the guesswork out of the entire process. Additionally, because we’re so closely tied to our partners, we’re able to pass along savings and better program offers to you. Waiting for invoices to be paid can be stressful when it holds up so many other aspects of business. So, why wait any longer? Call us today for a free quote!
Factoring Invoices is Flexible and Reliable
Regardless of your industry, government invoice factoring is a fast, easy, and reliable solution. Most companies are eligible for factoring, as invoice factoring relies completely on the creditworthiness of your debtor. You regain complete control of your finances by obtaining a steady cash flow to do with as you please. Our partners work with the following types of governmental services:
- Products and/or transportation for the military
- Staffing (permanent and temporary)
- Building services
- Health and medical services
- IT/computer services
- + more!
It’s also super easy to get started. Instead of waiting weeks or months to get a traditional bank loan, we can get you set up within days. Here’s what you need:
- Debtors with good credit — these can be local, state, or federal agencies that you provide goods and/or services and owe you money
- Invoices that have been accepted by the government agency for the completed delivery or product
- Account receivables that have not been pledged elsewhere